Well if you continue to browse and use our website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
When registering a domain name, or purchasing any service from Indezoo, the customer agrees to the following conditions in addition to the above:
- That they are legally and morally entitled to use the specified domain name or other product.
- There is no civil or criminal objection to the name or use of the product.
- They will not re-sell without permission any of the products.
- They will not re-brand or otherwise remove the copyright, trademarks, credits or other messages from Indezoo or any other organization.
- That the information they provide is correct and true to the best of their knowledge.
- That they will notify Indezoo when any of the information changes.
- That they are operating with the full consent of the parents if aged under 18, or that they have full consent and are empowered to do so by the organization for which they are registering a name.
- That the domain name and any other services will be used for a legal and moral purpose in the country for which the product is aimed at use within, and that it meets any internationally-accepted agreements / requirements, this includes Web Sites that are capable of being displayed in more than one country.
- That the domain name and any services provided by Indezoo will be used solely for content appropriate to all age groups, opinions, race, religion or other group and does not discriminate or contain any offensive content (which includes racist, sexist, illegal, pornographic, adult, defamatory or any other definition that we choose to use at any time.
- As far as possible within law, where necessary, the product may differ slightly from that shown on the order form or web site, but will be of an equal or greater value than that agreed and will still be suitable for the purpose in which it was intended and be of acceptable merchantable quality in our opinion.
- Indezoo will endeavour to confirm that the customer is entitled to trade with us and that the customer is allowed to order any product including domain name registrations prior to actioning the order. However, we cannot be held responsible if the transaction has been fraudulently commenced by the customer without our knowledge. To the best of our knowledge the transaction occurs in good faith.
- When requesting, ordering, purchasing, or otherwise procuring a web site service from Indezoo, all material given to Indezoo will be original and not subject to any dispute or other problems, legal or civil and the customer agrees that this situation is not likely to occur in the future, (and has not occurred in the past) to the best of the customer’s knowledge. Any material given to Indezoo may be published on the internet.
- For hosting, domain name registrations and all related services except web site design and promotion we may subcontract services, technical support & maintenance services. The customer acknowledges this and agrees to all of the terms and conditions imposed by the contracted service.
Terms Of Services
Indezoo only offers services to its clients in a manner that all the information provided by the Client does not infringe any third party rights or any applicable laws or regulations and that is not Offensive or Obscene or Otherwise Unacceptable.
Indezoo will not be in any situation responsible for any such activities by the clients and it is solely clients responsibility to follow our terms of services before making an agreement or signing a contract with Indezoo.